Huwebes, Marso 26, 2009

What is a man without me? - GOD

This past days been thinking what are the things I have to done to make my relationship with "my God" flourish...

Since I arrived Manila, I've never been to church for mass. I usually pass by churches during my of town photo tours to take pictures. But hearing the mass, I attended once but not the whole.

Exactly 60 days today but I only shared my grace once while buying for my merienda and a boy approach me for some money. I gave him a part of my food instead. Maybe, I forgot, I'm not in KSA anymore. I never gave alms to KSA beggars. yes you heard it right. There are also beggars in KSA. Sosy beggars I may say. Women have their Gucci or Louis Vuitton bags with a lot of gold earring and necklace, bracelets and some even have anklets ( now tell me, will you give alms to those whom you think is richer than you?).

Fasting, hmmmm... for few days now I'm having my fasting... I only drink water while in office... Is this because I wanted to do so? or just because i have no money to spend during breaks??? oh well... whatever the reason is. I know it's still not counted. since I still smoke and eat streetfoods after...

Am I not unfair to "my" God?

Though I haven't done anything good for Him these days, he is still there to remind me that without Him I am nothing...

Though I am much pre-occupied with the world, He still reminds me that there is still something special in store for me in His world...

Thanks Bro...

Walang komento: