Martes, Marso 17, 2009

The Most Unforgettable Shoot I had...



On the Pics:

Model: Sachi McPherson
Photographers: Pot Tomas
Echel Darcen
Jay Romero
One Carpio

Experience was nice. First time ko mag studio / model shoot but I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad, my cam setting does not fit Canon / Nikon setting. Have to set my Aperture to 3.5 - 5f shutter speed 1/6, sometime 1/5 just to have a clearer picture.

Overall experience is really memorable. Meeting Sachi would be the best part of this experience. She was really nice and accommodating. Though I don't ask her mush to give a good post, she really does. Yun nga lang as earlier mentioned, hnd masyado maganda yung iba kong shots due to the shutter speed... grrrr... asar...








During change of outfit, we had our group shots
.









Going back to the experience. Though the studio was fully airconditioned, I can't help myself but to wipe my sweat out. Sachi is really freaking hot... grrrrrr... She poses nice on every sets and really give her best...

Can't wait to work with you again soon Sachi...

Kolokoyheads, nice experience.... kelan ulit ang sched...

Walang komento: