Martes, Marso 10, 2009

Target before the end of the year...

I want to put up a photo studio business here in our place. Market is good. I'm in the center of 4schools. I remember when I was still in highshool. I also love having a photo shoot. I have to go to Navotas or Juan Luna / Gagalangin to have my photos shot. High school students enjoyed it having a photo shoot.

March time, graduation time and other occasions in school needs a photographers. I can make a good market as I will have the most accessible photo studio in my area.

ID pictures, some computer shops already offered ID pictures but a bit expensive. I had my photo taken 3pcs 1x1 photo for 20php. I have to pose for myself, they will just take the pic, not even telling if you're slouching or you look like having a hunchback. They will kust take the pic as is.

Good premonition to start up my own business:

1. I've got Euphorbia (I don't know if that's the name of that plant, basta matinik xa na namumulaklak). I have it for morethan 3 years but never had even a single flower. As soon as I thought of putting up a business, Four of my plants bear good flowers...

2. As soon as I got the message of Raffy the other day that my pics will be posted on Picture Perfect. That same time my pig delivered her 7 healthy piglets.

3. My dog, whom I thought to be barren, just had a "heat"...

4. My cat is also pregnant and will deliver her kitten any time this week...


What's the connection of pergnancy to putting up business??? Wala lng...gusto ko lng majustify na tama ang gusto kong gawin... ahahhahahaha... kc sabi nila pregnant women brings goodluck...

ahahahahahhahah


woot woot...

Walang komento: