Linggo, Marso 29, 2009

Weekend Inuman Galore

Saturday afternoon, I met someone from San Beda. After a short talk, I sent SMS to a college friend who happens to live within the vicinity. She invited me to come over for a short talk or should I say, I invited myself to go to their place. She was still accommodating and offered me some soda. She even asked if I would like to drink some bottles of beer but I decided not and to just have a short talk and leave after some time.

As soon as I arrived home, I called another friend and invited him to come over my place since I got really bored. We went to another friend to kidnap him... hahaha... We drank the whole night. Cesar told me that They were able to make it to Dragon Boat semi-finals and have to be in Bay walk before 7am. I told him I wanted to go to have some shoot. and so we go around 7:30am good thing the competition just started and his team was already aboard.

After the competition, there was a "defeat" party... hahaha kidding aside, they still celebrate the game as those who compete for the team was all new comer and for most of them, it was the first time to paddle for a competition. They also invited me to join and so I signed the waiver that I will be attending the training...

whoah!!! Got a sport to do now... hahahahha... first time ko mag-sport.... yeah... dragon boat pa... I don't know how to swim... goodluck...

Walang komento: