Sabado, Marso 7, 2009

e-heads fever...

As I woke up yesterday noontime, I checked my phone for messages. Got a message from Mian asking if I want to watch Eraserheads concert. Got really excited about it. I jumped off my bed and immediately went to SM San Lazaro to buy CF card reader to transfer the photos from my cam.

I arrived MOA at around 4pm and met Joeffey in front of Pizza Hut as it is where Mian told us where she will meet us. We were told by Joef that SLR cam are not allowed at the concert venue, so we decided to leave our cams in Mian's car.

We entered the concert venue at 7:30pm. Got a bit upset as I've seen some with their SLR & LOMO cam at the venue. Program started late. Everyone was really energetic... I enjoyed the program especially when Marcus had his reggae version of "Wag mo nang Itanong" ahhaha... that was really cool...

List of my fave eheads song that was included on their repertiore...

Huling El Bimbo
Toyang
Wag mo nang Itanong
Poorman's Grave
Wishing Well
Pare ko

and wait... there is more...

Koleidoscope World was also performed to pay tribute to Francis M.


Saya... calling Joeffey & Nino... pictures please... pa grab nman...

Walang komento: