Huwebes, Marso 19, 2009

Mt. Samat during the Holy Week.

Yes!!!

It's final... I will be going to Bataan during the Holy Week. those who wants to join, please freely comment on this post.

I am much preoccupied of what will be my activity during the holy week. I planned first to have a walk from Robinson's Galleria to Antipolo Church as the usual thing I am doing before I left for Saudi Arabia. But thought twice about it as I also want to document my holy week and it will be in the evening and lights will be my problem.

I was also invited to go Mt. Mayon in Bicol as my officemate leaves at the foot of Mayon. But I still want to go somewhere where I can also praise God in a serene and nice place. Mt. Mayon would be nice but there is still something that I am looking for a place...

Here, Mt. Samat came across my mind. I invited my travel companion. he said he's planning to visit the natives of Banawe and stay there for a week. I am tempted to join him, and even asked him lets finalize where would we go...


Around 2am this morning, everything is finalized and here is my drafted itinerary.

Holy Wednesday: late afternoon motorbike going to Orani Bataan where we will be staying in my aunt's house.

Maudy Thursday: morning, Bus station to meet those who plans to join us.
Check in at the Hotel
Photowalk in Orani Bataan (Plaza, Churches, etc)
Early lights off or travel to Mt. Samat for overnight stay.

Good Friday : Mt. Samat for the whole day photo session (planning to invite model with us)

Black Saturday: Corregidor Escapade

Easter Sunday: Back to Manila


Haist... This will be a nice Holy Week escapade for sure...

Itinerary will be finalized as soon as I speak with my Aunt.

Walang komento: