Linggo, Hulyo 26, 2009

I went to MONA this morning...

I was invited by a friend to join the SONA rally today. But prior to my commitment to join her, I already had an schedule for a model shoot with our photographer friends yesterday.

Whoa!! that was very exhausting!!! we had our shoot from 3pm to pass midnight. I really enjoyed it, come on... mga baliw ba nman mga kasama ko sa shoot, tlga mag-enjoy kmi, full of energy. Then, may baon akong lechon, so some of us decided still to go to chat's place to take our dinner. Inabot na yata kmi ng almost 3am chatting and eating... I am still decided to go to the SONA, i even told my dad to wake me up at 7am, to join the rally. Pero d na kinaya ng powers ko... ubos ang aking energy, nilabas lahat s pawis kahapon. Maski ginigising ako ng tatay ko, hnd n me magising sa sobrang pagod... I woke up at 11 am...

hnd n me nakapunta ng SONA... MONA na lng...

MUTA OF THE NATION ADDRESS... come on... ahahahhahahah

Walang komento: