Martes, Enero 20, 2009

goodbye saudi arabia...

Haist... my journey here is almost over... in few hours, i will be travelling to see my brother in Qatar for several days before going home. Quite excited travelling again. I think this is the most awaited time of all expat; meeting family and be home.

Yesterday, I bid my farewell to our sub-contractor, The bigboss, sir Bernie ask me to come over for dinner and have a small celebration. Since I am not familiar with the place, I go with our janitor who works for the said company. I enjoyed it a lot and got drunk (I think almost all of us got drunk really)...

Ok, let's have a little rewind... After talking to Sir Bernie, earlier afternoon before taking my lunch. Our Filipina teagirl called me just to make my day bad. Just imagine telling me that I don't know how to mingle with others... Oh my... I told her, I know to whom and to when I should mingle. Why am I going to mingle with the persons who in the first place upon my arrival 2years ago welcomed me with chismis (gossips)?

Enough for that... and so let's continue, after the bad tripan, I went to Balad (City center) to buy some stuff my brother in Qatar asked me to. I felt easy this time... away from the that witch... hahahhaa

Party time, we had a good night. I enjoyed it a lot... partying with real people gives me good vibes. We had our drinks until 12midnight as they still have work early morning. I'll post some pics of our happenings once I arrived Qatar... Another engagement, I need to go to Cavite / GMA area on the second week February. Huwaaaa, i don't know where GMA is, but I am quite sure that I'll have a good time then... I will... really... ahahhaha

I don't have plan of going to office this morning, but some colleagues requested me to come. They said they prepared some thing I could treasure. Hmmmm... let me guess... a new phone? hahahha... my officemate/housemate already revealed. It's a new phone... Just puzzling me what unit would that be... an E66 as my housemate knows that I liked it most? Samsung latest unit as our office is situated inside Samsung Bldg and they could have really a good discount? or 3310? hahahha... I'll give you update once I get to Qatar tonight...

Maasalama Jeddah!!!

Thanks for the good and not so good experience I had... the nice and not so nice people I met...

Goodbye is the saddest word to say, but the most meaning I know. It is not merely bidding farewell to a leaving person but a wish of luck...

Goodbye... "God be ye" God be with ye (you)...

Walang komento: